Last night Heather and I babysat at Life Action. The first week of August we babysat all week for Revival Week (every morning from 8:30 to 12:30). I helped in Sunshine (ages 2-3) and Heather helped in the nursery, Sunshine and Base Camp (ages 7-12). Last night Heather got to experience being the teacher of Happy Heart City (ages 4-6) and I helped. It was actually
lots of fun, and the kids were so cute.
This one actually should be at the end but I accidentally deleted it. I took
this while the kids were playing Doggy Doggy Where's Your Bone.
Coloring a picture of a little duckling after the story
lots of fun, and the kids were so cute.
This one actually should be at the end but I accidentally deleted it. I tookthis while the kids were playing Doggy Doggy Where's Your Bone.
Coloring a picture of a little duckling after the story
We had whales for snacks. This boy would throw the whale into the air(way behind him) trying to catch it in his mouth. :)







1 comments:
Cristina,
Looks like lots of fun, You two make a good team:)
Hey, thanks for the comments on my blog, It's nice to know people are reading it and enjoying it!
Grace
Post a Comment