Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Church Christmas Tree

Here's an kinda old post that I meant to post several weeks ago. We were at church the day after Thanksgiving to play games (basketball and ping pong) so set up and decorated the Christmas tree while everyone could help us. I had fun taking pics. Heather and Bonnie

Dad, hanging up some decorations




Jenna, Emily, Heather and Mrs. Noonan watching the tree being decorated

Sarah








4 comments:

SusannaFarrar said...

Hey! I didn't know that you were blogging again. I love the pictures, especially the stuff at Hills Corner that Timothy keeps telling me about.

Anonymous said...

I know this comment is quite late, but I just have to say - that was SO much fun. :)
~Em

p.s. We really need a Peru update... ;)

Christina said...

Sorry Em, but I tried to upload some pictures of Peru but it was taking way too long. :(

Sarah B. said...

You need to update your blog!!!
:-) and yes, I would like to see some more Peru picture too.