This afternoon we went tubing at five pines. Right in the middle of it all I all of a sudden thought, "I have something to post now!" So here are the pictures. Enjoy!Heather getting ready to go down
This was a game you could play. You had to try and throw the ball in the rings.
Cool Cool!!! Lydia told me she was going tubing...but she did not say several families were going :) Looks like y'all had lot of fun! I wonder who went down the most times... :)
I love God, my heavenly Father.
I love Jesus who suffered and gave His life that I might be saved.
I love my family.
I love photography and spanish.
I love scarves, stripes, the color blue (aqua/teal), daisies, old books, ice cream, most things vintage, children, reading, book shelves, baking/cooking and so on...
2 comments:
Cool Cool!!! Lydia told me she was going tubing...but she did not say several families were going :) Looks like y'all had lot of fun! I wonder who went down the most times... :)
Looks like you all had a great time! Our family has gone a few times there and we all really enjoy it.Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!
Post a Comment