I love these pictures Christina! They are so sweet. Our cats our so sweet when they want to go to sleep they will cuddle up at the end of the bed on top of your feet or sometimes they will even cuddle under the blanket if they are cold enough! :) Very Sweet pics!
I love God, my heavenly Father.
I love Jesus who suffered and gave His life that I might be saved.
I love my family.
I love photography and spanish.
I love scarves, stripes, the color blue (aqua/teal), daisies, old books, ice cream, most things vintage, children, reading, book shelves, baking/cooking and so on...
4 comments:
Christina! SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH MY! HOW CUTE CUTE CUTE~ I LOVE THESE!
Kim
OH MY! HOW CUTE! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM~
kim
I love these pictures Christina! They are so sweet. Our cats our so sweet when they want to go to sleep they will cuddle up at the end of the bed on top of your feet or sometimes they will even cuddle under the blanket if they are cold enough! :) Very Sweet pics!
Post a Comment