Thursday, September 17, 2009

I Just Bought This CD...

...and I love it!!! I sent the order out on Saturday and got it back the next Saturday. I was so surprised/happy and very impressed at how quick they were (I know they are busy...). Well to be honest I do not personally know the Wissmann family, but I have been visiting their blog for at least a year or two now and I thought it was time to buy one of their Cd's. As I said, I love it! Well, just thought I'd say that. Co-op has been keeping me VERY busy! Now a days I have not even time to do my other school (math, english, literature, geography). Latin is what's really keeping my busy. Biology isn't too bad and Spanish is easy. :) I really like my Spanish teachers. :) The helper is very fluent in Spanish and I think will be a big help to me personally.