On Friday morning we left for Turkey Run and got there around 11:30. The Cowden's and Noonan's were there already and the Hageman's, Bennett's and Baloses came later that day. Actually to be honest we did not go camping in a tent (or pop-up or anything). We stayed in one of the cabins beside the Inn. Though it would have been more fun if we could have slept in a tent, I still enjoyed our time there very much! Turkey Run is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been (I think). It's amazing! The trails are beautiful. Here's a fraction of the pictures that Mom took.

While I was walking I was watching the ground and saw this millipede. Kenny carried it around on the trail for a while until it fell in the rocks while he took the next picture.















1 comments:
Wow! I didn't realize how beautiful it is there! :)
I'm glad you had a great time!
~Em
btw, that millipede is huge! Yuck! I can't imagine touching it. (well actually, I can... EWwww!)
Post a Comment