Monday, October 11, 2010

Football!!!!!!

Who loves football?
Me?  Well...I enjoy watching a game.  I love the action, the excitement, and trying to figure out what's going on.  But that's the problem.  I really don't know too much of what's going on.  Somehow I still enjoy watching it, and we just happen to know someone who plays.

Not only that, but Mom got a new lens.  It's huge and heavy...and pretty nice.  So I got to take plenty of pictures this past week when we went to watch the game.

Actually, I'm posting this for you Em,
for anyone else who knows Paul and 
to show off what this new lens can do.  

Oh...I must admit, though, I did quite a bit of cropping on a few of these pictures, so what you see isn't quite how far the lens will go.

Anyway...
:: Here they are ::
Paul is #85 so you can figure out which one of those red guys is he. 

To make your search a little easier...I'll give you a hint. 
*He's not in these first two pictures.* :)


In case you can't see the number he's the farthest to the right.



Getting tackled - that's just doesn't sound like fun to me.
Oh well.

(He's the one with the ball)


Each game I go to I seem to understand a little bit more.  
I really do think I love it!  

Do you?

1 comments:

em said...

Gracias amiga! :)

Those look so cool... you were right, the lens does take much lighter pictures! :)