"ew!" (Is that counted as a word?? :D) Even before my mind registered that I was looking at food I thought that (ew/oh/or something of that sort) because of the awesome photography I was looking at! :)
You are really good at taking pictures Chris! And "oh!" that looks delicious!
I love God, my heavenly Father.
I love Jesus who suffered and gave His life that I might be saved.
I love my family.
I love photography and spanish.
I love scarves, stripes, the color blue (aqua/teal), daisies, old books, ice cream, most things vintage, children, reading, book shelves, baking/cooking and so on...
7 comments:
"ew!" (Is that counted as a word?? :D) Even before my mind registered that I was looking at food I thought that (ew/oh/or something of that sort) because of the awesome photography I was looking at! :)
You are really good at taking pictures Chris! And "oh!" that looks delicious!
Summer!!!!!!!!!!
Fresh!
Food!
Pretty sure I thought of summer too!
Heather
Thanks for the comments. Some of my first thoughts were "Colors" and "Summer".
I would say the first word was yum! but really the first word was Oh...
Sarah
Post a Comment