First I'd like to say that sometimes I feel like we actually live on a (very) small farm. With our neighbors cattle behind our house, the chickens, cats and kittens...all we need is a dog and a barn:). The cattle have only been out in this pasture for a few days, but if they are out much longer it will start smelling like a farm around here too.
Here are some of the cattle behind our house.
Here are some of the cattle behind our house.
Friday evening we grilled some chicken over the fire for supper and then ate around the fire. After we finished we got some marshmallows and roasted those until it started raining and we went inside to eat them.
Ever had peanut butter on your s'more? It is really good!! You must try it next time!Silver Beach Carousel
Saturday we went to the beach and decided to stop in to see the new (I think it's pretty new anyway) carousel.












1 comments:
Awww... I love all the pictures! :)
(Especially the one of you and Heather! :)
Post a Comment