Monday, May 3, 2010

Kal-Haven Trail (Bike Hike)

Saturday we packed up our bikes and set out to the Kal-Haven trail. We went with several families from church and spent the afternoon riding our bikes down the trail, and then came back to eat a potluck supper. We were all (well, all but the younger kids...they have so much energy!) very tired and ready to eat after riding for about 3 and half hours.

Me, Sarah and Lydia before we started.

The girls (most anyway)

Dad on the trail. The trail used to be a railroad bed. Now it works great for biking because it is so flat. :)

The kids having fun after they got back from riding. :)

Em and I after our ride. We were very tired. :)

The kids, again having fun with anything they can find.

Lydia and Em after supper

Betsy and Bonnie (notice their matching Inca Cola shirts from Peru)

I loved the sheet we were sitting on so, I took a picture of it. :)

0 comments: