Since blue is such a pretty color, I thought I'd go around the house and take a picture of all the blue things that I could find.

The first thing I saw was this blue vase in the kitchen

After taking the picture of the vase Mom pointed out that there was a blue jay outside, so I took a picture because, of course, a blue jay is BLUE too!

A card we got in the mail a few days ago :)

Books are wonderful aren't they??? Especially when they're blue!

Water bottle

Some things I found on my desk. My notebook, bracelet, flashlight and pen

Pottery that holds a votive candle

And a candle
3 comments:
Hey! We got one of those wal-mart cards too. For no reason, I think!! Awesome!
I like all your 'blue' pictures!
very Blue! nice pics though!!! :)
Haha, these are so pretty! Oh, you have the blue pottery candle I gave you, nice!
Post a Comment