Thursday, May 6, 2010

Binder Zoo

On Tuesday we went to Binder Zoo...here's some pictures of some of the amazing creatures that God made!!!A handsome peacock showing off in front of one of the females.

We got as many people on and in the car that we could!

The giraffes amazing, long, blue tongue.

Look at the perfect stripes on the zebra!

A close up of the giraffes spots.
We were able to feed and pet the giraffes...it was so fun to see the kids so excited!
There were three babies born this year. Here are two of them.

Lydia and I stayed together pretty much the whole day.

The wolves were beautiful!

A close up of one of the peacocks. I love the deep blue...and the feathers coming off its head are very interesting.

Aren't God's creatures beautiful, unique and just simply amazing!?

1 comments:

Grace Elizabeth Farrar said...

I worked at the elections 6:00 to 10:30 that day...it was a long but fun day! Looks like you guys enjoyed the weather and wonders of God's amazing creation to the fullest! Thanks for sharing!!!! Love the pics!
<3 Grace