As the title says, I need your help! I was thinking that I desperately need a new title for my blog...I know you all agree. Because I love photography, and I usually only post pictures, I thought I should give it a "photographyish"/"cameraish" name.
But as you can see, I am NOT good at making up names/titles, so therefore I am asking for your help in thinking some up. I would love to hear what you think...:) And, who knows, the title you thought up might just be the one I really like!
This past Saturday I was able to help Mom take pictures for a wedding. It was pretty neat being the "assistant photographer". I had fun taking pictures on the side:). Here is a picture of one that I took (since I wasn't the main photographer I tried to get pictures that Mom wouldn't have time to get, so I got many of the flowers).
Monday, May 24, 2010
I Need Your Help!
Posted by Christina at 7:49 PM
Labels: photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Snapshots of Life...hahhaha.
Ollyce
That's beautiful Chris!! I love wedding pictures! can you post more, pleeeease! :)
I'm not great a picking names either. How about Guided Light Photography? Or Pure Light Photography? Just my suggestions! :) Hope you find one you like soon!
Hmmm...maybe something like... "Looking through my lens" or "Looking through Chris's lens" ?
Thanks guys (I mean girls!). Now I must choose one, which I must assure you, will be a very difficult task. :)
Post a Comment