Here are the pictures I promised! As it happens, I was able to get them on here a lot faster then I thought...a lot. :)
I loved looking at the buildings, so of course I had to share them with you.
This is a church that was pretty, you can't actually it well, but don't you love the blue sky? That has got to be the prettiest color out there!
On Friday they gave us lunch in a box. Heather and Mom went outside to eat theirs. Notice the bag that everyone was given also.
It's seems "everyone" else thought it a good idea to eat outside (probably because the inside was packed full)
Ladies lining the building
Here's another church. You can actually see it, however the sky is not very pretty.
Heather liked the door :)
And I can see why
Just some random and interesting buildings
I love the pillars!!!
You never know what you'll find in a big city like this.













1 comments:
Those conferences sound very good. :) Glad you had such a wonderful time!
Em
Post a Comment