Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I've A Question

How often do you take God's creation for granted?

For me, I know I do not appreciate the beautiful colors, designs and sounds of creation nearly as much as I ought to. Sometimes, I think/treat it as a brick wall--nothing exciting, nor beautiful.
But, as I sit here today, I can hear the rain falling down the leaves and roof tops. It is so peaceful, so beautiful!

I realize how many times I take this wonderful pleasure for granted. How I seem to think everywhere, everyone is able to hear the soft pitter-patter of the rain hitting the ground, and that it is nothing all that wonderful.

This time, I'm thanking God, from the bottom of my heart, for his generous gift of flowers, of trees, of rain.

God is so good!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! :)

Sarah B. said...

OHHH ! I LOVE THIS POST ! So, very true. We do take our Lord's creation for granted many times a day.

I wish it would rain here...it is so dry and dusty and our grass is as brown as it gets.
=)

Lovely pics as always!!

Sarah said...

FANTASTIC pictures!! :) :) Thanks for the comment on my blog!! What camera/lenses do you use? And how did you find my blog? :P :)